Simpplier platform is a solution for FMCG & Private label players.
We will handle your Personal Data in accordance with Data Protection Legislation. “Data Protection Legislation” means the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and Directive 95/46/EC, any other applicable law or regulation relating to the processing of personal data and to privacy (including the E-Privacy Directive), as such legislation shall be amended, revised or replaced from time to time, including by operation of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) (and laws implementing or supplementing the GDPR).
Collect of information
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Simpplier experience. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our platform or give us in any other way (eg. sharing your information with our sales or customer support). We use the information that you provide to match you with the right business partner and help you generate business. The types of information we may collect include name, email address, postal address, phone number, and account related information (company name, company address, etc.).
- Information we collect automatically when you use the services: when you visit our website, request a Simpplier account or more information about Simpplier, we collect information automatically using tracking technologies, like cookies, and through web forms where you type in your information. We collect this information to provide you with what you request through the web form, to learn more about who is interested in our services, and to improve navigation experience on our pages.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Create and manage your account,
- Provide you with information about our services, activities or online content, including sending newsletters or similar correspondence and updates,
- Understand who our customers and potential customers are and their interests in Simpplier’s products and services,
- Manage your relationship with us and other users on the platform,
- For administration reasons related to our services.
Share of information
Simpplier may share your personal data with affiliated companies or third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services in our own services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as customer relationship management.
We dot not sell or share your Personal Data with third parties for those third parties’ own marketing and other purposes, unless you instruct us to do so.
- Account Information: you may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your account or emailing us at contact (at) simpplier.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at contact (at) simpplier.com. If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
- Cookies: most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
- Marketing and Promotional Communications: you may opt out of receiving emails from Simpplier by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing contact (at) simpplier.com and requesting to be removed from our mailing list. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account.