For complaince reasons, in your country, we may propose a different packaging
Frozen French Fries cut 12/12 mm A grade bag 1kg
0,55 € per unit
Port of Load
#Cases per container
|RECIPE SHORT DESCRIPTION||Prefried and deep frozen French fries. 96% potato. 4% vegetable oil (palm kernel). Cut size: 12 mm x 12 mm (7/16”)|
|PACKAGING TYPE||Ldpe Bag|
|SHELF LIFE||24 Months|
|FACTORY CERTIFICATIONS||BRC, IFS|
|PALLETIZED / UNPALLETIZED||Palletized|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||Belgium|
|TARIFF HEADING / HS CODE||2004.10|
Create your own brand
– by using your own design
– or by using our design (picture included) and integrate your brand logo on it.
Your private label development is subjected to:
|MINIMUM PACKAGING PRINT RUN||16.666 cases|
|MINIMUM PRODUCTION RUN||2.016 cases|
The frozen french fries produced by our supplier offer an excellent Quality / Price / Service ratio.
Above all, our objective is to provide frozen french fries that meets your professional buyer requirements.
We already supply frozen french fries to the retail, food service and/or food manufacturing industry.
The reason for our existence is to simplify your frozen french fries sourcing, offering the products that you need, at the best possible price.
In other words,, for you the customer our team source, audit, buy and ship frozen french fries without having you to manage the risk and complexity associated with the process.
Moreover, in the Simpplier website you will find detailed information including:
- Firstly the price.
- Secondly the origin and logistic details.
- Thirdly supplier and manufacturer certifications.
- Fourthly product certifications.
- Finally a list of key ingredients.
Generally, We offer an attractive price thanks to the volumes of frozen french fries we are buying each year. Simpplier operate in the FMCG frozen french fries private label supply for over 20 years.
We assist many retailers, wholesalers, distributors to grow their frozen french fries private label.
In addition to frozen french fries we offer many other good products. See our products catalogue.
Furthermore, Simpplier will make your frozen french fries private label program successful by offering:
- always the best sourcing out of the eight offices strategically located across four continents.
- An in-depth knowledge of the quality control.
- Creative packaging work assisting with the building of a private brand.
- Competitive pricing given our strong collective buying power.
- A lean supply chain operation offering freight rates that will match the best.
- Finally, a well-structured financial framework allowing us to compete with the best in our industry.
In conclusion, Simpplier is an excellent wholesale supplier of frozen french fries for private label worldwide.